Rise to the Top
Payroll Funding for Staffing Companies
Networkers Funding has been providing payroll funding services to staffing companies since 2000. Whether you are a startup company, an established staffing company bidding on a large contract, or merely trying to free up some cashflow, we will help you grow with our unlimited payroll funding.
We launched Drake Staffing in 2007 (which was probably not the best year to start a staffing company) but with Networkers Funding not only did we survive, but we have posted double-digit growth numbers ever since. Last year, we ranked #22 in the Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Georgia. We could not have achieved this without Networkers Funding.
Unlimited Payroll Funding for Staffing Companies
- We email, fax, upload or mail invoices directly to your clients with your company name and logo on them
- Invoices are funded within 24 hours of your payroll check date
- Profits are paid weekly with no long hold times for checks to clear
- Accounts receivables management tools are included
- Optionally utilize our NetworkersPro Staffing Software / ATS to streamline your processes
- Credit and collection assistance on your behalf
- Payments are received electronically or directly to our lockbox and processed by our A/R department
- No minimum weekly fees
- No loan origination fees
- Free application process with no hidden costs
Your Future Payroll Funding is Waiting
Whether you have an existing company or are looking for payroll funding for a startup staffing company, it is easy to begin the application process with Networkers Funding. Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to start your free application today.
“I would say to anyone considering using a payroll funder, you will be in good hands with Networkers. There is almost nothing they haven’t been able to help my business with. You, as an owner, will have the confidence that your back office requirements are in professional hands and being taken care of. Because of this, I have the time to focus on generating new business for my company."
Coyle, Staffing Company Owner, TX